WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Stowa Flieger (no date or logo) from a forum member. I love the watch and it works very well in terms of precision. I recently noticed that there is a very subtle "click" sound on every 1-1.5 full rotor turns when I swirl the rotor (like what a watch winder is doing). This repetitive "click" is happening regardless if the watch is fully wound or not, or if the the rotor spins very slowly or fast. I am wondering if you guys have the similar noise as I do. According to the website, the movement is ETA 2824-2, with blued screws and B-Uher rotor. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Spenser

·
Premium Member
33,486 Posts
Some movements produce more rotor noise than others, but if it is continuous and does not sound normal (Most rotors have more of a whirring sound than a clicking sound), you might consider taking it to a pro for inspection just to be safe.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for your reply. I heard that some 2824 movement has this kind of clicking issue. The click sound is not very loud so I think some people might not notice it if not paying special attention. I have sent the watch back to the factory and they are examining it now. I will see how thing goes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you very much for your reply. I heard that some 2824 movement has this kind of clicking issue. The click sound is not very loud so I think some people might not notice it if not paying special attention. I have sent the watch back to the factory and they are examining it now. I will see how thing goes.
Hello, I have the same problem with the rotor (2824-2) of a 2021 Stowa Flieger (no date, no logo), has the problem been solved after returning to stowa? Thank you for your reply !

Léo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts