WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Oris Owners.

I am going to buy one (preowned) ORIS TT1 divers. Yet, there is few scratches on the bezel. (See pic. It is quite small though. And the scracthes are located near letter x on the pic)

I am just wondering whether this scratched can be removes with special tools. If I have to go to ORIS service center, do you know how much does it cost do this procedure?

Thx All

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
You could try a blue sharpie marker. Otherwise bezels are difficult to polish, usually have to replace the bezel or inset.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I agree with Aiko. You might get lucky with some model touch-up paint, but it's never going to look anything more than a touch up. I'm just guessing, but a new bezel will likely run you $100 to $200, installation included.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with Aiko. You might get lucky with some model touch-up paint, but it's never going to look anything more than a touch up. I'm just guessing, but a new bezel will likely run you $100 to $200, installation included.

·
Banned
225 Posts
Dude,

Take my advice and leave it alone. Attempting to polish it is going to cause more damage. There is not a good product recommendation to color in the scratches.

All the best!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts