WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - in several instances there's "........" in front of the word chrono on this Anonimo forum.

Is something being edited out? Don't need to know what it is, just wondering if it's happening.

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Yes, it has something to do with the PAM homages but the global removal of two words appears to have been on each word individually rather than the phrase together. So even though the phrase is what is trademarked, either of those words is verboten. If you are talking about where you keep your boat, you're also out of luck.

-s-

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ha! And here I thought there had been an outbreak of literary device usage! People trying to build the dramatic tension in their.............post.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha! And here I thought there had been an outbreak of literary device usage! People trying to build the dramatic tension in their.............post.
I......also read them that way, at......first.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it has something to do with the PAM homages but the global removal of two words appears to have been on each word individually rather than the phrase together. So even though the phrase is what is trademarked, either of those words is verboten. If you are talking about where you keep your boat, you're also out of luck.

-s-
got it, thanks - good thing i don't own a boat, italian ones especially.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts