WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I didn't even know I hit 3k?

3k posts in 3 years is pretty sad actually. I think you just want another watch for free because of all the spending you have been doing:-d

You see how I am editing my post. I may never get to 3k:-d besides this thread will die shortly anyway, there no mention of Rolex vs something to keep it going

Nice try Domo. I do like that orient diver more than mine, however. I have the pepsi mako. See how my post count doesn't change.:-!

AMAZING, I am still at 2998!!!!!!!!!

Not falling for it. No Rolex hate here

update early in AM. once this thread goes to second page it will be ignored.
If you guys want to know about Rolex Mikey knows it all. By the way, seems like no one sleeps here. sheesh

Reactions: JPfeuffer

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't even know I hit 3k?

3k posts in 3 years is pretty sad actually. I think you just want another watch for free because of all the spending you have been doing:-d
haha...not me
no spending for a while now...
free watch is nice though :D

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
You see how I am editing my post. I may never get to 3k:-d besides this thread will die shortly anyway, there no mention of Rolex vs something to keep it going
hi all im new to the forum i was looking for a new watch and my friend says that rolex are the best but i fond this orient for only $200 and my other friend has one and says its better than the rolex i dont no who to believe please help why is the rolex so expensive thanks domo

Rolex-Seadweller-001-700x350.jpg

529140d1317919761-orient-ray-new-mako-blue-dial-***sold***-blue-ray-1.jpg

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
hi all im new to the forum i was looking for a new watch and my friend says that rolex are the best but i fond this orient for only $200 and my other friend has one and says its better than the rolex i dont no who to believe please help why is the rolex so expensive thanks domo

View attachment 1628072

View attachment 1628073
I heard each letter on the dial costs them $200 to print, simple as that. :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
So Stellite what is your humble opinion on this:

I can get a vintage gold Omega(used to be my grandfathers), I think I will swap it for a vintage Rolex(birthyear one).
Is that a good deal??

My dad already sold my granddad`s Rolex in order to get an AP.
https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/story-ap-1082533.html
Don't know if this is a serious question on a light-hearted thread, but if I were you I would never swap it out. I have a Seiko-5 (my first mechanical) given to me by my late father and I would trade my whole collection away before I would part with it.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Don't know if this is a serious question on a light-hearted thread, but if I were you I would never swap it out. I have a Seiko-5 (my first mechanical) given to me by my late father and I would trade my whole collection away before I would part with it.
Thanks Pharminator ofcourse it was meant to get Stellite 3k post. Luckily for me my late Granddad had 2 watches, so I still have kind of direct connection with him through his Omega.

Selling of the Rolex was a bit shame, but hey my Dad didn`t loose a penny for the AP.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thanks Pharminator ofcourse it was meant to get Stellite 3k post. Luckily for me my late Granddad had 2 watches, so I still have kind of direct connection with him through his Omega.

Selling of the Rolex was a bit shame, but hey my Dad didn`t loose a penny for the AP.
I kinda guessed that was your intent, but just wanted to make sure! :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
update early in AM. once this thread goes to second page it will be ignored.
If you guys want to know about Rolex Mikey knows it all. By the way, seems like no one sleeps here. sheesh
You mean Mikey wears it all??
For posts like this I will be awake 24/7:-d Will even postpone my Siestasb-)

And as we Dutch say it`s "Komkommer-tijd". Nothing to do, so it`s better to waste my time on Wus.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You mean Mikey wears it all??
For posts like this I will be awake 24/7:-d Will even postpone my Siestasb-)

And as we Dutch say it`s "Komkommer-tijd". Nothing to do, so it`s better to waste my time on Wus.
what i do?
where's my rolex vs omega battle?!?!?!?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts