WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says. I think this is the most gorgeous Diver 65 yet, but I would dearly love to see actual photos.

Talking about this one:

Oris-Divers-Sixty-Five-40Blue.png

Can't find any via Google, just the 2 official Oris photos/renders.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, sorry, didn't realize the photos were in the included link. Great pics, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Darn, I just did the same thing as you, Teeritz. I've been hovering over the "Buy" button for a year or more for a black dial. I just saw this version at Joma and jumped within 30 seconds.

Now I am doing that thing where we research and look for photos after buying...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I really do like the topper version, but it's hard to justify the extra cost when you can get the regular version for under $1000 :(
Yep. I was considering the Topper version, but seeing the dark blue version available at basically the same price as black (i.e., $1000 less than topper) sealed the deal for me.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Just got mine in. Man, what a pretty watch. The blue is very subtle. You look at the dial and can tell it isn't straight black, but you almost have to play with the light to see what is really going on. Very cool. I would say that the blue is somewhat exaggerated in photos (including mine) compared to what you see IRL.

I did get the bracelet, which I will size this weekend (or not...not too into bracelets). I still need to source a tropic strap.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have been really wanting an Oris 65 lately and I'm so glad I came across this thread. Never knew this blue version came out. I have an AD about an hour away from me who has it so I'll try and stop by tomorrow.

Gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts