WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 679 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are discontinued, but is there a chance they will be produced and sold again?

·
Registered
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier. Citizen Super Titanium CA0021-53E. G-Shock DW-5000MS (with GW-5000 strap)
1,920 Posts
It's included in the latest G-Shock Japan catalog, if that's anything to go by.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Maybe my next G.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Katsu (Higuchi) also told me that there will be stocks in April. I just wanted to verify with the folks here.

I really do hope it happens and that there will be enough to go around. :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks like you'll be able to get one for a while yet then. I'll be looking forward to next year though to see if any 30th anniversary special editions come out. Now that would be interesting.:think:

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
Sigh, the toughest part is trying to buy anything before April.....
I saw a Final Frog sale list at first min it went up for a good price, looking at it went for hours before someone took it.
Three Dee & Ricky was up for grab early this week at sale section too and all the new Yellow Frog people purchased recently really got me thinking hard.

temptations....

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I have been told they are being reserved like crazy so if you haven't reserved one it may be until june or later, assuming you don't buy one on ebay or something at a premium

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
Also, does anyone know why they were discontinued?
There were not discontinued. They are just short in supply.
Actually, not that short supply.....just a bunch sellers holding stock and mark up price to a point not many people willing to pay for.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
There were not discontinued. They are just short in supply.
Actually, not that short supply.....just a bunch sellers holding stock and mark up price to a point not many people willing to pay for.
Amen to that...
I do hate SPECULATION!:rodekaart

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
The people selling them at decent prices are the one's who have a lot of orders, but you can get it on ebay or some Japanese auction sites, you will just have to pay a good premium for it. I believe the GW-5000b was discontinued.

1 - 20 of 679 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.