WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Hi,

This is a JDM watch so you may have problems finding it elsewhere.

Seiya has the SBDC025 in stock as well as a bunch of sellers on Rakuten marketplace.

Price varies from 370$ to 425$ USD.

S.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
It was on Chino's website, same as I posted in your last thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to know this as well - i am still divided on between the SBDC025 and srp637... if SBDC025 is discontinued then i will need to find it online before it is totally OOS :(

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to know this as well - i am still divided on between the SBDC025 and srp637... if SBDC025 is discontinued then i will need to find it online before it is totally OOS :(
In my opinion SBDC025 can't be discontinued.
SBDC025 is the latest monster and Seiko can't simply discontinue the Monster.
they are all rumors, nothing true.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In my opinion SBDC025 can't be discontinued.
SBDC025 is the latest monster and Seiko can't simply discontinue the Monster.
they are all rumors, nothing true.
Would be great to see the Chino's page that BDC posted about, since that appears to be the only source right now. Its 404 though. I remember there were some 6R15 that was discontinued earlier than the rest, but i do not remember how long they were in the market.

SBDC025 was launched in... dec 2014? So that makes it just slightly over a year old now?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would be great to see the Chino's page that BDC posted about, since that appears to be the only source right now. Its 404 though. I remember there were some 6R15 that was discontinued earlier than the rest, but i do not remember how long they were in the market.

SBDC025 was launched in... dec 2014? So that makes it just slightly over a year old now?
IMHO are all rumors, nothing confirmed.
On japanese market this watches is avaialble everywhere so no reason to think that they are discontinued

1 - 11 of 11 Posts