WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I recently tried a Strapcode Hexad bracelet made for the 41mm Seamaster line. They fit these watches:
  • Omega Seamaster 41mm 212.30.41.20.03.001
  • Omega Seamaster 41mm Peter Blake SMP 2254.50
  • Omega Aqua Terra 150m Co-Axial 220.10.41.21.02.001
I tried it on both my SMP 2254 and 220.10.41.21 AT and was really impressed with how well the endlinks fit to the case and lugs. No gaps at all. And it fit the lug shape/length on the AT a tiny bit better than the SMP. It's a very nice bracelet, and I felt like it was better made than previous versions I've owned years ago for Seiko SKXs. Unfortunately I sent it back. In my opinion the thickness of it wasn't a good fit for either watch. The angles of the Hexad look nice, and add some dimension to the bracelet. They also reflect the light interestingly. But those angles make it appear bigger/thicker than it is I think. It just didn't work for me, so back it went (Amazon Prime). Others might feel differently, but I thought I'd share my impressions. Right now, all they offer for Omega are the Hexad style. I'd definitely try a basic looking oyster style bracelet if Strapcode ever did that, since it fit the case and lugs so well. I might try the Forstner flat link all brushed next, not sure.

Reactions: uvalaw2005

·
Registered
232 Posts
Strapcode just recently added a bracelet for 42mm Seamaster. I am seriously considering although their clasps are not that good.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
I would go leather or sailcloth, Artem straps are very good.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts