·
Registered
7,334 Posts
There is a Seamaster GMT thread, few great whites there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
This thread hasnt helped my choices LOL, I have till May 2020 to pick a graduation gift for myself. It's down to two choices, the Omega Great White or the Tudor Pelagos Blue.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Wear in good health!

These Seamaster GMT's are some of my favorite watches. I have both black and white dial models and they aren't going anywhere.

Omega crew, I am now among you

Took delivery of this 2538.20 'great white' today.

Really digging it. Legibility is very good, even with the white dial against white-ish bands. The black outlines are plenty sufficient to catch the eye.

Despite its lack of micro adjustments I actually got a pretty good fit on the bracelet. Though I put it on a Martu leather strap, which is my preference. Interestingly I think the leather makes it look bigger than the bracelet.

Post your great whites!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
I can’t believe this, but I’m thinking of selling my two gmts. GW and 50th. I have fallen for the explorer ii 42mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
Gave in to temptation and acquired a Great White of my own off the ‘Bay. Unfortunately didn’t come with any packaging or papers, but was from one of the reputable sellers in Japan and far as I can tell, it looks good! Swapped on a adjustable clasp already too.

Will be taking it to a watchmaker to get er tuned up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The last hurrah before I put it on the sales block.
Nooooo, don't do it!!!

One last pic from me as I think this is how mine will be staying. Absolutely love it on the Omega shark mesh and it's the most comfortable bracelet I've ever worn.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I bought and sold this watch twice. One of my favorites...
17197459-621A-4D2D-AE75-FE3805D5FF25.jpeg

Reactions: keisuke_z

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Hi, guys-Which are your favorite, or soon-to-be favorite, straps for the Great White. I'm looking for alternatives to the bracelet!

41 - 60 of 73 Posts