WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
I wouldn't. You'll regret it.

I bought one back when Omegas were (relatively) inexpensive and flipped it a few years later. I've regretted it ever since. It's an exemplar of a great, underrated era in Omega's history.

Reactions: Dbltap22

·
Registered
272 Posts
I know I’ll regret it, but my eyes just don’t pick up on things like they used to. I am about to close the deal. I also bought an extra (pristine) bezel a while back (just in case). That will be going up after.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Late to the party, here's mine (pic taken in the winter):

Winter.png

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought this Great White from Dbltap22. Just as described, very trust worthy collector/seller. Very smooth transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to buy any watch from Dbltap22. Thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have to find one of these to add to the collection. I know they're hard to find, but I'll find one sooner or later. Cheers all and thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have an unused bezel with spring posted and available. I picked it up in the event my bezel needed replacement. Now that the watch has a new home, this should to

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
New to me and on the wrist for the first time. It arrived with the time set and the bracelet coincidentally exactly the right length for me, which feels like fate!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts