WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah yes....saw that watch in person. Nice, but it seems to have a misaligned second hand problem.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Breitling aerospace. Day/ date, or seconds and date, or second time zone, or alarm, or stopwatch!
"Is there a non-diver, non-chrono HAQ with day-date?"

The Breitling Aerospace is a digital chronograph...

·
Registered
137 Posts
I cant remember the specific model, sorry, but there was a recent Bulova Accutron with the cool continuos sweeping seconds hand...

·
Registered
33 Posts
"Is there a non-diver, non-chrono HAQ with day-date?"

The Breitling Aerospace is a digital chronograph...
Only if you put it in chrono mode, otherwise the chrono isn’t visible and it’s a HAQ with day/ date...

I hope it’s obvious I’m being slightly facetious and not trying to argue, you are of course correct strictly speaking.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Only if you put it in chrono mode, otherwise the chrono isn’t visible and it’s a HAQ with day/ date...

I hope it’s obvious I’m being slightly facetious and not trying to argue, you are of course correct strictly speaking.
Yes, it is obvious just as much as that the topic opener would prefer to see the second hand as well. Therefore the Breitling B1 would be a better alternative than the Aerospace... But I'm sure he is rather after a Grand Seiko (Cal.9F83) like solution.

Reactions: TomMullen

·
Banned
3,654 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
If you want vintage - Seiko Superior Twin Quartz, Seiko Majesta 9063 xxx 9533. A Twin Quartz Grand Quartz - The Superior was a work of beauty - costing equivalent to £2.5k in 1979. +\- 5s PY.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts