WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A really nice looking Grand Carré came up for sale on eBay yesterday, the seller claimed it was only worn a couple of times.

The photos looked great and it was the first time I saw one on a wrist (why don't the factories take better photos of actually wearing the watches? I bet they'd sell more...).

The seller had it as a "Buy Now" for I think it was $795.00, this is like a $2500.00 watch, no? I started thinking about it and went back in a few minutes later and it was gone. So somebody grabbed it really quick, and if it was as good as it looked in the photos, it was a steal!

Anybody here buy it? How about some Grand Carré pics?!

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Depending on the model (chrono, strap type etc), they retail here in the UK from around 650USD to 2100USD so I don't know how much of a steal they got.
I wasn't me anyway.
Brgds,
Capt

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depending on the model (chrono, strap type etc), they retail here in the UK from around 650USD to 2100USD so I don't know how much of a steal they got.
I wasn't me anyway.
Brgds,
Capt
For some reason, the Grand Carré is very hard to find in the U.S., as is the Combat Iguana quartz, which apparently isn't imported here. The one on eBay I believe had the metal and other straps...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts