WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed Steinhart twice at [email protected] and once through their form application on their website. I have not received a reply to my inquiry.

Does someone have a different email I can utilize to contact Steinhart?

Thank you.

·
Registered
411 Posts
That's the one dude. Try calling, I've never not gotten them on the phone when I've called. The email responsiveness can be slow at times as they're swamped.

SJL

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just keep in mind that Anna handles repairs. Not sure what your need is, but it may increase your turnaround time if your emailing her for something other than a repair.

SJL

·
Registered
823 Posts
also remember the time difference if you sent them Friday it is more than likely the weekend.....

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My question lies more with sales than repairs. I emailed them over the past two and half weeks. I would imagine that is enough turn around time no?

·
Registered
151 Posts
The answer to your question is yes, BUT.......... Unfortunately communicating with Steinhart especially by email can, at times, be a challenge. As frustrating as it might be, the only thing I can recommend is patience. They will, eventually, respond to you. Of course you can always call them. I've done it once with very good results.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts