WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a lot of affordable watches from a lot of companies, but one brand I have been quite impressed with of late is Nautica. I love their designs and they make solid pieces. Also, there are some amazing deals to be had if you can find one to your liking on clearance at a Time Factory (40%-70% off MSRP). I noticed that there's not much buzz about it on the forums though. So, let's see your Nauticas!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
These are basically fashion watches with Timex built movements, right? I've seen several Nauticas that I think are cool. I'll have to check them out the next time I'm at a Time Factory.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I got no beef with any watch...

I've seen a lot of Nautica watches that I liked the looks of...i love the case/lug design on the one pictured [yours?]

I hope this thread gets people to post their Nautica watches so i can see some more

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Nice looking Nautica, the area around the pushers somehow reminds me of Megatron.

How I wished there's Time Factory here in Singapore where I have constantly read about great discounts that they dished off retail price. Nautica on sale locally ain't very expensive but they are definitely not cheap either.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are basically fashion watches with Timex built movements, right? I've seen several Nauticas that I think are cool. I'll have to check them out the next time I'm at a Time Factory.
From my experience they use better movements than Timexes. There are some Nauticas with Swiss movements as well.

·
12,044 Posts
Some of thier designs are really nice, I have a few, nothing really special.

GBR Yatch Timer

Japanese Movt.

Swiss Made

·
Registered
839 Posts
I think Fossil has also produced some watches for the "Nautica" brand.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
From my experience they use better movements than Timexes. There are some Nauticas with Swiss movements as well.
Ah, I did not know that! Interesting.

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
IMO Nautica has some really stylish watches. I have bought a few from my local TJ Max. But they didn't last to long. I wish they would contract out to someone like Marcello C watches and do some high quality watches with the cool designs they already use.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Falcon4311 I saw that NST-03 watch in a local store the other day and really liked it. The one I saw had red accents instead of yellow. I thought it would look great on a coyote tan zulu band. It was like $125 but could be had on ebay for like $70. Great looks though. I posted on it in the Dive section and like you found no love there.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have this yachtimer, tough little watch with Swiss quartz movement. :-!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I wish they did more automatic movements though - have seen some with Miyotas, but those were big watches, around 46mm+. I have a Chrono which is Swiss made, keeps time fine but the case itself is rather light though IMHO

·
Registered
976 Posts
I had bought the Yacht Timer like the one listed above but returned it after about 3 days. Reason being is that it looked as if the battery had been replaced and someone butchered the case screws. Otherwise, it was a very cool watch for the price. I paid about $75.00 at TJ Maxx and to be honest, I wish I could have just exchanged mine instead of returning it.
Matt

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have this yachtimer, tough little watch with Swiss quartz movement. :-!

That's a nice one! How is a Yacht Timer different from a normal timer?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts