WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wondering if this is fake or authentic? Can't seem to see another watch that is similar in terms of the dial color (darl blue). Possibly a discontinued line?

I'm planning to buy it but with no box / papers so o just need to borrow your expertise to be sure.

Thanks!
Ben

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appears legit.

Here is the info I was able to find on this Oris 7613 model!

Williams F1 Team Day 3 Date 01 635 7613 4164-mb - Oris Williams

Oris link
https://www.oris.ch/en/watch/oris-williamsf1-team-day-date-2008/01-635-7613-4164-07-4-24-44

Hope this helps!!
Hi Soking.Fused!

Thanks for the lead and the time. I think i came across that reference number too but as per the seller, the color of the dial is dark blue and not black. Do you think it's a different variant? Or something i should be worried about? Haven't seen that color elsewhere on the forums nor reseller.

Thank you!
Ben

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
I have seen thousands of fakes running around in Asia and I cannot recall ever seeing a fake Oris... Could well be out there, but I wouldn't think they are common...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have seen thousands of fakes running around in Asia and I cannot recall ever seeing a fake Oris... Could well be out there, but I wouldn't think they are common...
Hi mpalmer,

I agree with you to an extent. The bay is poisoned with Oris Vintage fakes handpainted by "artisans" in India. Otherwise, the fake ones in waves are yet to be seen. Hopefully never.

Ben

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.