WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, let me just preface this by saying thank you to those that responded to a similar thread concerning a potential Tissot PR516 purchase that turned out to be a fake watch. whew!

Here's my next deal now: a new 3 hand Pan Europ for 500. This is a local sale with no warranties to speak of (don't know from seller and going to it as a cash transaction and we part ways after that).

I missed out on the chrono sale not long ago but I actually dig the clean, 3 hand look.

Is 500 a good price for it?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just laziness on my part, but thanks Akajack! Updated my info and yes...still on the fence with this one. We are to meet later today to pick up but still open to opinions! Thanks. Pics of watch attached. Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap Leather Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
Rolex Exp2 216570 (Black and Polar), PO 2500, Breitling SuperOcean
150 Posts
That's a great looking watch with the new H movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks all!! and if you're still contemplating on a purchase (not that my input would sway you either way), I highly suggest you go for it! it is a beautiful watch and looks good on my 7 1/2" wrist!

That 80 hour reserve is just phenomenal. I took it off on Saturday and it was still ticking this morning.

Here it is as I flash for a photo-op while pumpkin shopping. I'm lame, yes. har-de-har har! Calabaza Pumpkin Winter squash Vegetable Cucurbita

·
Registered
323 Posts
You definitely got a good buy.
The Pan Europ (chrono) was the first "real" watch I fell in love with. It kind of got me into collecting.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I've owned it and it's a lot of watch for the money. And yes, it's gorgeous. Once wore mine into Blancpain boutique and sales girl (yes, she was a girl, prob 20ish) went nuts over it. Made me take it off and said it was the most beautiful watch she'd ever seen. Wasn't just sucking up either because she pretty much ignored the sale and gazed at the Hammy!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Actually bought one, sold it and bought another. Then sold it as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts