WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Of course not. It's a cheap chinese-made triple date designed to look like a chronograph. The basic watch is usually available for about $20, and if you're talented you can put your own label on it.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
A fake PP I strongly suspect. You don't show the movement, which is generally the easiest way to discern a fake even if you don't know Patek models. However, this appears to be one of the general fake variety using an inexpensive movement (probably Chinese) with date subdials. An easy and cheap way to create a complicated looking watch.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
I was not brave enough. A minute after the thread it was started, I was in it and wanted to make my very first 'expertise' on a Patek Phillipe watch, by simply saying, 'no, that's a fake', as it appeared obvious to me, but I was too afraid to make a fool of myself. And then I got ocupied in another thread and also missed the number two position of postings, which would have given me the chance to say 'as already stated before, of course this is a fake, definitively a fake'. You can't win 'em all...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.