WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

I won on this watch on ebay today. Is it authentic? Is dial refinish ? And the back is original ?. And, if it's not against forum guidelines, can you tell me if it is reasonably priced? Here is the link:

Vintage Breitling Cadette Swiss Made Mens Watch Excellent Performance | eBay

I just have 3 days to determind to pay or not, please help quickly. And could u please tell me the way to check serial numbers from the back of case ?
Thank alot

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
this is a true sensation.

A Breitling 3-hand from Buenos Aires - and it 's authentic !

ref. number 1354 is documented in Richter as a "manual wind, round case, seconds at 6"
caseback markings are correct, serial number is correct, watch case was manufactured in 1962.

dial and case seem restored, but good work - you bought the watch at a fair price.

Haven't been as surprised by a "fake or not" thread for a long time - as Andy says, hundreds of fake Breitlings are sold our of South America every year - but that one's truly fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is a true sensation.

A Breitling 3-hand from Buenos Aires - and it 's authentic !

ref. number 1354 is documented in Richter as a "manual wind, round case, seconds at 6"
caseback markings are correct, serial number is correct, watch case was manufactured in 1962.

dial and case seem restored, but good work - you bought the watch at a fair price.

Haven't been as surprised by a "fake or not" thread for a long time - as Andy says, hundreds of fake Breitlings are sold our of South America every year - but that one's truly fine.
Thank you very much. One more thing, is this watch have high class movement or just a cheaper one ? i don't have best knowledge about manual-wind movement

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.