WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
is this Frogman dw 9900 authentic? im planning to purchase it online.. im new to Frogmans. Thanks

oops .sorry wrong section for posting. i respoted this on Fake gshock thread

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks.its just that im in asia and there are lots of fake frogmans sold here.. thanks for the help

·
Registered
935 Posts
I agree with previous comments - it's a genuine 9900 - though it's a pity that the caseback has been scratched - this probably means that it has a new(ish) battery, but......was the gasket (o-ring) properly located? and,.....is the caseback crossthreaded? - Probably & probably not (respectively)!!! But these factors are worth bearing in mind if you are bidding in an auction - it's not perfect so don't get carried away pricewise!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Looks authentic though like what Garrapata said, it should be considered as an used item. Nice choice by the way :)

---

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Cause he's new to them.
Still seems like a bit of an odd post to me. I mean you can google that watch and see plenty of pictures (of genuine models) which look pretty much exactly like the pics OP posted. ...But hey, I suppose I shouldn't be a sourpuss. It's flattering that he values our collective opinion above his own eyeballs. :]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wew. Man. Just getting second opinion. Again im new to this. Really appreciate to thise who replied to ky inquiry.. thks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got the frogman already.. it appears exactly how its shown on the pics.. few scratches on strap and at the back cover

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Have fun with the Froggy - the DW-9900 is pretty comfy to wear because of the size - I sold both my DW-8200 Frogs as they didn't sit properly on the wrist.

@ all
don't be too harsh on a new member guys - that's not the attitude that made this forum great IMHO.

cheers, Sedi :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts