·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I was watching music vídeos when this wild Casio appeared:
Jump to 0:59 in the vídeo,
Link:

Is this display with this big Numbers for real??

·
Registered
Seiko auto's. Monster, Turtle, 5 Sports. Steeldive auto. G Shock. Edifice. Protrek. Casio.
760 Posts
Dont know what Casio this is, but deffo not a G-7800.

·
Registered
742 Posts
One funny thing is that the timer on the watch in the video is Sunday, 10:59.

if you google w217h, a bunch of marketing photos of the w217 show the watch being set to Sunday, 10:58pm.

not exactly the same thing but a weird coincidence!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys by searching the w217h i found the B650WD.
Might be this One!?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well, not exactly this model. In the video, the W-217H he's wearing has a positive display. This can be seen right before he activates the backlight.
Ha interesting. Just played back the video and looks to be a positive display model indeed. Casio doesn’t make a positive display with the chrome case and rubber strap that I know of at least.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Ha interesting. Just played back the video and looks to be a positive display model indeed. Casio doesn’t make a positive display with the chrome case and rubber strap that I know of at least.
Yes, I found a positive display, resin strap version with a gold tone case, but not silver tone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yes, I found a positive display, resin strap version with a gold tone case, but not silver tone.
I may be a noob at watches but boy i love the details.
I have a theory:
  • Minute 0:59 - you can ONLY see the "Water" and the "Resist" not the "50m". Which means it is in another colour.
  • Minute 1:17 - By looking at the strap/bracelet it appears to be a black metal and not a black resin.
  • Minute 2:47 and 3:18 -Now the case and strap look like all silver metal.
After this in my opinion is that it may be a B650WD with the B650WB strap for half the videoclip.🤔

1 - 15 of 15 Posts