WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted this:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

On eBay today, I mailed the seller and got a snotty mail back basically saying that I was rude and horrid and an all round terrible person.
I told the seller that this watch is so bad that its not even a replica...its a fake of a watch that was never even made....ever.

The seller refuses to take the listing down, in his/her mind the fact that it says Rolex on the face is enough to make it a Rolex.

How it even has 4 bids already is beyond me, however someone is going to lose their hard earned cash with this seller.

I have reported it to eBay, but they never do anything until there are dozens of complaints.....could a few of you guys report it too, save someone a few $$$

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi i'm just a noob but it surely looks like a fake especially the hands
But if it's a genuine one it looks as if it's dropped into concrete mixer:-d

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi i'm just a noob but it surely looks like a fake especially the hands
But if it's a genuine one it looks as if it's dropped into concrete mixer:-d
You really don't have to look as hard as that, the hands aren't nearly the worst thing about this one.

I'll give a hint: WED

·
Registered
5 Posts
You really don't have to look as hard as that, the hands aren't nearly the worst thing about this one.

I'll give a hint: WED
Oops I've got so used to drooling over a Damasko DA36 that i even forgot the Rolex dial layout, no wonder I'm crazy about one...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I report fakes always

·
Registered
81 Posts
i sent her a note and pointed out the things that identified it as a fake (bad one at that) and she replied that she removed it - i checked and she had

·
Registered
338 Posts
The seller knew, the description said "a watch marked Rolex" not "a Rolex watch"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts