WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, I'm no expert, but to me the picture of the red one seems to show a genuine Bape G-Shock, but who knows if that is the actual watch for sale? The white one pictured is fake. I'm sure someone else will know for sure.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
You did the right thing in asking, picture of red one looks real and white looks fake.

However I can guarantee if you order either, the ones you receive will be fake!

YOU CAN'T BUY A BAPE FOR £50, NOT KNOW NOT EVER!

For anyone new to the forum, give up the Bape hunt unless you see one for about £400 with genuine documentation and a the seller name in the picture, even then post it here first.

DON'T TOUCH A BAPE WITHOUT POSTING HERE FIRST!

You can't buy any new as they were limited edition and have all sold out. I beleive there is a BAPE shop in London, try contacting them.

·
Registered
898 Posts
It's true - all these ebay BAPEs are decent fakes, re-using one of the noname LCDs I have in an extremely convincing fake frogman I picked up for a tenner.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There is a busy work shop in carnaby st...but you would have to be very lucky to get hold of a watch or any other popular bape item when released..and by that I mean make sure your there on the day of release when they receive any new exclusives since EVERYTHING in there is in limited numbers.

The next g-shock & bape collab is coming real soon...but it wont be the dw6900 model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts