WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few different models of ga 100 and i just did a reset of them all but I noticed when im on world time mode, their default cities are different there are some that has london in default while some are in utc. ? Just want to know if this is normal?

And also the analog hands are i think advance? because for example when it reaches 12:00:00 the analog hands will not be straight while at 11:59 it is very much straight.

Hoping for your responses. thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have a few different models of ga 100 and i just did a reset of them all but I noticed when im on world time mode, their default cities are different there are some that has london in default while some are in utc. ? Just want to know if this is normal?

And also the analog hands are i think advance? because for example when it reaches 12:00:00 the analog hands will not be straight while at 11:59 it is very much straight.

Hoping for your responses. thanks!

1. about the world time, you can and should change them yourself depend on what other city you would like to be handily available to you.

2. about the analog minute hand yes it bugs me as well, the minute hand move every 20 seconds, so for example at 11.59.41 the analog hand will show exactly 12.00

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1. about the world time, you can and should change them yourself depend on what other city you would like to be handily available to you.

2. about the analog minute hand yes it bugs me as well, the minute hand move every 20 seconds, so for example at 11.59.41 the analog hand will show exactly 12.00
thanks for the response! very much appreciated

I know that we can change the city, but it just interests me that every ga100 has a different default city that's why I'm asking because we can infer something from this. Like differences in assembly country or year manufactured. or is this a bug or what.

·
Registered
314 Posts
it could be any number of reasons... difference in assembly country, the person setting the watch, also some customers looking around on the watch and changing settings while trying out the watches, etc...

i just wished they had made the minute hand to sync on the second 20 seconds instead of the first that way when 12.00.01 to 12.00.20 the minute hand stays on the 12 o'clock position, or they could go with 30 seconds interval...

·
Registered
281 Posts
I don't have the same model you do, but somehow there should be a way to do a hand set check in your manual. Should be referred to as manual hand correction, or H- set, hand set etc

·
Registered
314 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts