WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Any time someone posts a out of focus image. It's usually to hide something they don't want you to see

Post something in focus and you might get the right answer

DON

·
Registered
31 Posts
If the price is too good to be true, probably fake!
And as per the previous comments. Every fake Panerai I've (unknowingly) enquired about I was sent blurry and poor quality photos.
Inspect in person if you can and take a loupe with you. It will make them very nervous. And while you look at it, say nothing and let them do the talking...wait and see what happens.

·
Registered
20,501 Posts
As above.

Weight, crispness of dial, box papers, matching numbers, correct price, good seller??

·
Registered
278 Posts
How anyone in a potential sale could accept this type of photo as evidence is crazy. Ask for some good shots as well as photos of the matching serial numbers.

For me, anything above $1k I purchase is an automatic box/papers/numbers matching/crisp photo requirement.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Would definitely have to see a clearer closeup of the balance wheel bridge and the parts that make up the shock system. The incabloc washer and the adjustment lever does look properly aligned. However, as others said ... go with the buyer, and any buyer worth their weight has the means to take better photos, or maybe their kids have more experience with their iPhone, have them take the photos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts