WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was visiting my friends house and noticed he his dad have a PloProf. But something seems odd about this watch, it doesn’t seem to have AR coating:rodekaart:rodekaart which i would believe this to have? So i would appreciate if anybody else can give me some advise.

Cheers.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
100% legit - it's the new style PloProf.

cheers,
Jake.

Reactions: mrsnak

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hour hand seems slightly long as well but it could be the pic angle. I know it's not dead on since the bezel is not visible on the top of the pic, but on a real Ploprof, the hour hand tip just kisses the hour markers.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Its a fake!! Lume is too sloppy and fake rubber strap as well.

82076507 and 82058507 are the 2 serial #s used by fakes. GOOGLE is your friend :D

Reactions: mt1tdi

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Good call COSC805. I'm interested if the owner knew it to be a fake and was passing it off as genuine, or the opposite. Regardless, that was a neat spot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the confirmation guys! i let my mate know yesterday and he was surprised, he didn’t tell me what he’s going to with it:roll: Felt really sorry for him though, he said his dad paid a lot of cash for that o|

cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts