WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i am thinking of getting JLC today and i am about few hours away from meeting the seller. I need your input guys. can you kindly help me to see if this is authenticate? there is paper and box. but i am attaching the picture of the case back and the dial below.

please let me know guys what you think. thank you

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Do you have a model number that we can compare it to?

When in doubt remember that you are buying the seller, not the watch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Casual fan here of the Master Control.

The movement, dial and hands look legit. While I've seen the model multiple times at the AD, I'm no expert.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Why don't you have the seller meet you at the AD. that way they can verify the watches authenticity before you buy it.

Like someone else said your buying the seller not the watch so if something doesn't feel right then walk away and wait for another opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,772 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why don't you have the seller meet you at the AD. that way they can verify the watches authenticity before you buy it.

Like someone else said your buying the seller not the watch so if something doesn't feel right then walk away and wait for another opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
JLC is part of richmont and they are difficult. they dont want to authenticate : ( not that i dont want to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts