WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got a seiko-watch from my boss at work (along with some other college's), but I just cannot find out which type it is! Can somebody tell me?
On the back it says: "7t62-0gb0" and on the watch itself it says something like "7t62-0jv8 HR2" and "mov't"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's just the manual that came with it...
I know that the 7t62-line does exists, but not this specific model. Which one is it?

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
You don't know the model number, yet your first instinct is to wonder if the watch is real. what makes you think it isn't. Try visiting the seiko website for your country. the current seiko catalog for your market will be posted there somewhere. If the watch was purchased in your country, it will be there. If you still can't find it, send an e-mail to your local Seiko service center, or better yet, to Yserv in Japan, and ask them what the model number for a 7T62-0GP0 is.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Nice boss I would say. Not sure why you think he would've bought you a fake watch. My boss will get me nothing so your already above the curve.:-!

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, it's real!

"Nice boss I would say. Not sure why you think he would've bought you a fake watch."
you don't know my boss ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts