WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm watching a old James Bond movie Octopussy came o it in 1983 Now my friends tell me I'm crazy that James Bond only used Rolex and now Omega. So I took this pic of the TV and sent it to then so they see I know what I'm talking about. What I would like to know if anyone knows if this watch was real or just a movie prop.

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Thanks buddy. Now I can tell my friends there I was rite.
You are welcome. Two other Seikos were also worn by Roger Moore (A View to a Kill & For Your Eyes Only) mentioned in that blog above.

·
Premium Member
8,917 Posts
James Bond has worn many watches over the years not just Rolex or Omega. Google Dell Deaton or the watches of James Bond.Yes flex,you were right.

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
James Bond has worn many watches over the years not just Rolex or Omega. Google Dell Deaton or the watches of James Bond.Yes you were right.
Dell Deaton runs the James Bond Watches Blog and does a fantastic job. Just another example of how watches can be a great hobby.

Read through his blog and you'll find lots of Seiko information relevant to James Bond.

Here is a recent post highlighting the Seiko display at the new James Bond watch exhibit at the National Watch & Clock Museum in Columbia, Pennsylvania.
Seiko James Bond watch at new NAWCC Museum display - James Bond Watches Blog

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
James Bond has worn many watches over the years not just Rolex or Omega. Google Dell Deaton or the watches of James Bond.Yes you were right.
Dell Deaton runs the James Bond Watches Blog and does a fantastic job. Just another example of how watches can be a great hobby.

Read through his blog and you'll find lots of Seiko information relevant to James Bond.

Here is a recent post highlighting the Seiko display at the new James Bond watch exhibit at the National Watch & Clock Museum in Columbia, Pennsylvania.
Seiko James Bond watch at new NAWCC Museum display - James Bond Watches Blog

1 - 7 of 7 Posts