WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying this military styled watch. With a diameter of 35mm (without crown), do you guys think it's too small for me whose wrist size is around 6.4 inches?

*** The picture of the watch is from some other website ***

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
At a guess, no. I have an 8" wrist and big hands too, and I generally prefer watches that are 40mm or more, but I'd wear a 39mm if I really liked it.

I think you just have to respect your own tastes on this. If you don't care for the way it looks, it's not for you. But objectively speaking, I don't think it would be too small and if you are happy with the way it looks...hey, go for it!.

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
I believe that the watch in your picture is the cream version of the SNK809 that I own. I wear an XL strap on my watches and find teh SNK809 to be fine - not too small. Of course if you are comparing it to the dinner plates that some folks wear these days....B-)....then yes, its small.:roll:

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
I'm considering buying this military styled watch. With a diameter of 35mm (without crown), do you guys think it's too small for me whose wrist size is around 6.4 inches?

*** The picture of the watch is from some other website ***
You have fairly small wrists. It should look proportional to your size.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts