WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
It is a stunner for sure..

Here is some info below, I took from Wiki.

Vacheron Constantin is considered to be the first company that was able to create one of the most complicated wristwatches in the world entitled Tour de I'lle. It was created in 2005 to mark the anniversary of 250 years of Vacheron Constantin. The watch includes 834 parts and 16 horological complications. It was only available through the Vacheron Constantin shop in Geneva, Switzerland and sold for more than $1 million.

http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Vacheron-Constantin-Tour-de-Ille-80250.000R.9145-1177.html

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Absolutely breath-taking. I wonder if one can turn it over and wear it as sort of a reversible watch (a la JLC :-d).

·
Registered
19,861 Posts
$1 million for a watch which can only show the days, dates... when you take it off from your wrist ?

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
I hear the 2010 model will include radio controlled atomic syncing.

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Its quite expensive and elaborate, but not the "best" since everyone's preference is different.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Fight!

Patek Philippe's Sky Moon Tourbillon -

Mechanical movement, manual winding, caliber Patek R TO 27 QR SID LU CL. Minute Repeater, Tourbillon, perpetual calendar. Moon Phase, age of moon, celestial chart

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
A bit off topic - Jason, since you're interested in all things Seiko, what do you think of the 6R20 movement in the Premier autos?

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

This has the 6r20 Its been very accurate since i got it seems very reliable good power reserve, all in all a nice movement i say.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Looks great, thanks for the wrist shot! Just wish Seiko would introduce more of their high end auto/auto chrono movements for the non-Japan market ... the Premier seems to be the nicest of the bunch available outside Japan.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts