WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Responding to pugdiron I realised that I had a representative of all the current Schauer line up that I wanted - with only the Quarada missing - which I am not too keen on.

There is a Kulisse - specially changed by Jorg
An Automatik - the platinum limited edition
A Day Date - on an Artus bracelet here
A Sportstop
2 Kleines from the original limied edition - one with each movement.

So where do we go from here.
Well there must be a Day Date with the Durowe movement to come along some time, a one handed Kleine, and if of course anyone is "giving away" their Schauers and they need a good home....

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Andrzej said:
Responding to pugdiron I realised that I had a representative of all the current Schauer line up that I wanted - with only the Quarada missing - which I am not too keen on.

There is a Kulisse - specially changed by Jorg
An Automatik - the platinum limited edition
A Day Date - on an Artus bracelet here
A Sportstop
2 Kleines from the original limied edition - one with each movement.

So where do we go from here.
Well there must be a Day Date with the Durowe movement to come along some time, a one handed Kleine, and if of course anyone is "giving away" their Schauers and they need a good home....
A beautiful watch collection there and very well balanced. :-!

I've already donated my Schauer SS via a 3rd party. So it's somelse's turn to help Andrzej out! :-D

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
First off... I know this is a REALLY OLD thread... BUT, what is the Schauer on the end? I figure Mike may know the answer and there really is no information besides it being a Schauer. I found this in my search for Kulisse on the Arus bracelet. No luck still...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now I got it J_Hack (well I hope so ;-))
the one you mean is a "limited edition" called Platinum.
Jörg made two different Platinum series, the one you are interested in and a Kulisse serie. From both series Jörg produced 50 pieces, they are sold out since long time. Nice pictures you will find under the following link: Jrg Schauer, Platinum Edition1, Nr.13/50, Stahlgehuse, Automatik, Sichtboden, Eta 2824 - Raritten und seltene Uhren fr Sammler im SammlerUhrenPortal, I own this watch now.

So if you would like to have precise this model you have to surch in the second hand market and find one of 50 spreaded out in the whole world, dificult job unfortunatelly :-(.

Anyway, best wishes
Martin

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First off... I know this is a REALLY OLD thread... BUT, what is the Schauer on the end? I figure Mike may know the answer and there really is no information besides it being a Schauer. I found this in my search for Kulisse on the Arus bracelet. No luck still...
Sorry - been away for a month (and in 28 days I have been round the world!).

That was the Platinum Limited edition as mentioned.

The number of Schauers has now gone up to seven, with a Kleine one hand - as mentioned below in the post.

Of course the number of Stowas has gone through the roof, with no less than 3 MOs alone. Not too sure how many the total is up to, but I guess 15 or 16!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts