WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
It's not the fact a zombie thread has been revived as I can't stand that either but it's the stupid incessant complaining by others who have nothing better to do than add their two cents in to only complain which in my opinion makes this forum a chore to be a member of. Who cares if it's a zombie thread? Don't read it. Ignore it. Move on.

So not only do we have to read through a bunch of deja vu threads but we ALSO have to slog through jamesbiz's constant complaining about it. DOUBLE garbage. So if he's gonna call out posters for reviving zombie threads, I'm gonna call him out for not just moving on. I don't want to read his complaints. They are borderline hostile and passive aggressive. Not appreciated here.

And for the record, it's not up to any members to decide how another member should read and/or respond to any thread whatsoever. Does not matter one iota if someone joined 4 years ago and never posted. Perhaps they're here every day reading and have nothing to add. That's their choice not yours. And, in this case, the poster who revived the thread actually ADDED information to the thread by providing the correct case diameter. There is NO requirement that they continue to post. After saying "it's 41mm per TAG's website" what is he supposed to do? Post again and again and again saying "Oh, it's also stainLESS steel, not stainPROOF" or some other tid bit? NO, he added important info to the thread and that's all he needed to do. "Disappearing" was the appropriate thing to do until someone else added to the conversation. Instead he gets a jab. Way to treat another relatively new member who's only posted once.

So ZoeysDad's post is not strange at all. Seems like it simply added to the conversation which is what I'm here for, not the complaints.
On many forums, the second a zombie thread comes back, mods will close the thread out, in almost every instance. The fact that they don't do it on here, I have no idea why. And every forum will call out a poster reviving a zombie thread. Every. Because it tends to trick people into responding, to a thread that's at the top of the new threads pile, and they always get annoyed when the realized.

But you, went completely insane on a fairly innocuous comment. As If I some how went after you personally. Which is funny, considering what you did to me before.

And lol to " jamesbiz's constant complaining about it" and calling my post hostile? And you can't have something be passive aggressive AND hostile. Pick one. Yet I can show where you have been hostile to ME. You really can't stand me, and you can't stand not getting the first and last word, when it comes to me. No one has ever forced you to interact with me. So don't.

Aside from the fact, that no one forced you to read it, let alone post this diatribe to it, or the initial response in the first place. You chose to read it, and chose to respond, adding even more garbage to the thread. Which just adds to the overwhelming irony after you said " Don't read it. Ignore it. Move on'. YOU READ IT. YOU DID NOT IGNORE IT. YOU DID NOT MOVE ON.

And when I said he posted and disapeared, I clearly didn't mean from THIS thread. Why the hell would I even say that? You literally decided to write 4 sentences, based on your own assumption, just so you could find yet another way to attack me. He commented here, than didn't post again ANYWHERE.

If this forum is a chore to be a member of, then once again, no one is forcing you to be a member of this forum.

·
Registered
784 Posts
So ZoeysDad's post is not strange at all. Seems like it simply added to the conversation which is what I'm here for, not the complaints.
and as mentioned, it wasn't even correct information! All to correct Morbid from 5 years ago, who literally measured his own watch. That added to the convo huh? Sure, why not. It added how innacurate tag heuer is on their website.

·
Registered
784 Posts
You both need to knock it off and utilize the 'ignore' function.
Why would I need to utilize that function? I've gone out of my way to never post in a thread if I notice he has posted on it, and haven't replied to any of his comments in any threads, for months, since he attacked me way back when. I responded to a post by someone, with a very innocuous reply. There was absolutely no reason for kevinkar to have replied to my comment. It was not directed at him in any way, and it wasn't even a thread he was participating in. But to expect me to just leave it alone when he is publicly going after me with false ad hominems? That ain't fair. I've already had to change my participation on this forum, just to avoid him going after me again. Maybe it should be his turn to change this time.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,489 Posts
Why would I need to utilize that function? I've gone out of my way to never post in a thread if I notice he has posted on it, and haven't replied to any of his comments in any threads, for months, since he attacked me way back when. I responded to a post by someone, with a very innocuous reply. There was absolutely no reason for kevinkar to have replied to my comment. It was not directed at him in any way, and it wasn't even a thread he was participating in. But to expect me to just leave it alone when he is publicly going after me with false ad hominems? That ain't fair. I've already had to change my participation on this forum, just to avoid him going after me again. Maybe it should be his turn to change this time.
If this back and forth continues there will be infractions and bans in your future...if that's not reason enough to utilize the ignore feature I don't know what is.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts