WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
My rule of thumb with any clothing: if you have doubts, then rather don't wear it. Otherwise you may end up overly checking peoples reaction to it or worse reading things into it that may or may not be there.

The world will be ready for it, when you are comfortable wearing it.

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
As Mr. Wit mentioned, workplace rules might enforce some fashion code. However, I think that we can wear whatever watch we like, regardless of age. I learned a few years back that other people's opinions on myself aren't as important as my opinion of myself. As long as we aren't hurting others or offending their sensibilities, then we should be free to express ourselves, such as through our watches. Turning 40, for example, doesn't meant that someone's now limited to Rolex Datejusts. If I like the watch, I'll wear it.

A few weeks back, my co-worker commented on my GPR-B1000 Rangeman. As many know, it's a large watch. He said that it looked ridiculously oversized, unnecessarily so. I just grinned and said I thought it looked cool.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I have yet to find a G too loud...common complaints are their alarm is too quiet to be useful in real life, 25 or not.

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
I have yet to find a G too loud...common complaints are their alarm is too quiet to be useful in real life, 25 or not.
Yes. My first GLX-5600-1 square has an alarm so quiet I thought it was broken. Later I bought a second one and it was equally quiet. They make a barely audible peep.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts