Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

New to the forum here but Im looking for some expert advice. Okay so basically I have a friend who lives abroad and has come across this watch when he was clearing out the house he's just bought. He wants to sell it to me but Im unsure as to whether it's genuine or not. Due to him living abroad Im unable to actually view the watch and I don't want to ask him to take the back off because I could get a real bargain and if it turns out to be real and he finds out the value of it then he won't sell it to me.

If you could take a look at the attached pictures and let me know your views that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

Kind regards

Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So does that mean it's a fake then? I genuinely have no idea but I don't want to spend money on a watch that isn't genuine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay thank you. Do you mind telling me how you know it's a fake so that I can look out for it in the future? I've been wanting to buy an IWC for while and when my friend showed me that picture I just thought it was fate haha.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
You know how you can tell a fake three dollar bill from a real five dollar bill?
Because it's just all wrong!! The quality is just not there..It looks fake from 10 feet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay - thank you all for your help. Oh and 'signalfillsthevoid' Im pretty sure if you could get a genuine IWC for cheap from someone who had no clue the watches value, you'd do the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.