WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I dont like it at all. Its pretty feminine in the pic, and I have a feeling its diminutive size make it look even more so in person.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
It would go beautifully with a lacey parasol and delicate white gloves. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I like the case and the dial, but the bracelet has to go. Stick a black leater band on it and you've a watch that's wearable.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think it looks feminine and I wouldnt wear it.
But if you like it you should go for it, no matter what others think.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I like the case and the dial, but the bracelet has to go. Stick a black leater band on it and you've a watch that's wearable.
That's what I am also thinking, that bracelet does look a bit feminine and combined with the coin bezel I think it's a big no-no, but that's just me anyway.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
A 1930ies look. The large dial will make it look bigger than you think.
During WW2 Tutima and Hanhart made chronos for the German Airforce with this look.

And those guys absolutely did not wear lace and parasolls.......:-d

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
I'll agree with Ron's assessment. 36 mm is not feminine. A gentleman with class can easily pull off such a watch on a leather or crock strap. Don't have peacock syndrome like the young guys - you don't need flashy large watches to attract attention (or flashy anything for that matter) if you have a good personality. Reminds me of the body wash commercials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjAJB8gULZo

:-d :-d :-d :-d :-d

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
Nice to see a flieger under 45mm for a change. Silver is a classic color for a dial after black color and white IMHO. Definitely not feminine~Cheers! ;-)

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you have to ask, it is........................ Feminine.

·
Registered
59 Posts
This whole "mine is bigger" that has taken over the watch world is just absurd. If people are defining their masculinity by the size of their watch (as it appears to be in this thread), then I would suggest they have issues that no mechanical device is going to resolve.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
This whole "mine is bigger" that has taken over the watch world is just absurd. If people are defining their masculinity by the size of their watch (as it appears to be in this thread), then I would suggest they have issues that no mechanical device is going to resolve.
Bravo! Well said:-! Thanks for point out towards the obvious white elephant in the room.;-)

As for this watch, I think it looks tacky.:-d

1 - 20 of 47 Posts