WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I believe a proper Seastar replacement is coming out later this year.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
While I don't think it should be the replacement for the Seastar, I believe it makes a great looking addition to the Tissot T-Touch line. |>

·
Registered
972 Posts
While I don't think it should be the replacement for the Seastar, I believe it makes a great looking addition to the Tissot T-Touch line. |>
You hit the nail on the head. One my problems with the T-Touch is the 30m water resistance. Looks like Tissot went and made the perfect multifunction watch (as far as I'm concerned). I can't wait to try one of these bad boys on.
Matt

·
Banned
854 Posts
I cannot believe what I am reading. There is certainly nothing wrong with the original Seastar. It is a beautiful timepiece in it's own rite. They are coming out with a new Seastar later this year. The pic you show is just one of the newest to the T-Touch line, another gorgeous timpiece with a bigger case diameter. Kudos to Tissot.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have never heard that before, guess it takes all kinds.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cannot believe what I am reading. There is certainly nothing wrong with the original Seastar. It is a beautiful timepiece in it's own rite. They are coming out with a new Seastar later this year. The pic you show is just one of the newest to the T-Touch line, another gorgeous timpiece with a bigger case diameter. Kudos to Tissot.
Let's pray it's an automatic movement!!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts