WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Would go well with a piano key neck-tie.

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
very very stupid gift for the boring man for christmas. who the hell would wear this?

your annoying boss, that's who. :roll:

<|

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
WIS fashion.................I've seen it all!:-d

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'd like to hear a first hand account of how an auto performs when strapped into that thing. It looks like it keeps the watch pretty loose. I recall hearing accounts of women who wear men's autos loosely on their wrists having trouble with the watches not winding properly because the watch head tends to slide down from gravitational pull, reducing the amount of movement transferred to the rotor inside the watch.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Thats one of the dumbest inventions ever!!

<|<|<|<|<|<|<| and an extra,,,,,<|

-R

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would not be sporting this particular look, but I cannot wait to see all the wannabes with sleves full'o fake Panerais on vinyl straps. Werd.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
These have been around for a few years already, but I have yet too see one in real life. And I would never wear one.

·
Registered
416 Posts
NOOOOO :rodekaart:rodekaart

Heck last week I had a function that required a black tux, I searched the entire week before trying to get a respectable black leather band for the TAG, just so it wouldnt stand out as much......talk about showy and all I can think is the weight would flop around a fair bit......

1 - 20 of 43 Posts