WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can just see my girlfriend snuggling up close at night and hearing that baby tick... tick... tick. I might not get any pie for a long time... o|!

So, the question is: "Is your Omega loud enough that it keeps you or your significant other awake at night?" Me, I could sleep through a tornado.

Thanks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I wake up on the wrong side of nobody most mornings, so it's not an issue for me. That's not saying I don't get my fair share of pie though.

I have the co-ax SMP and occasionally I'll hear a slight humming sound if my arm is under my pillow but I have to really listen out for it to notice it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I like pie.
Why would you guys want pie in bed? Aren't you afraid of all the sticky mess it might make?:-s

As to answering the question. I am a very light sleeper and a watch has never kept me awake. If your watch is loud enough to hear from more than 6 inches, you need to get it serviced.

I however have been told I can't wear any watch to bed anymore. One morning my wife was all crabby in the morning and sporting this perfect round bruise on her forehead. I asked her what happened and she informed me that while I was sleeping, I rolled over and whacked her in the head with my Rolex Sub. You could even see the spot where the cyclops made a nice little mark. :oops:

That was the end of wearing a watch to bed.

Good luck and enjoy your pie!

David

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Classic replies fella's. Simply classic. Doxa, I have a feeling you didn't get any pie for a long time... :rodekaart

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm too busy having pie to even notice the sound of watch ticking.

I don't wear my watch while sleeping - it's the lume that annoys my wife.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can sleep without any problems. Don't hear my 1120 nor the 1424 quartz from my girlfriends AT. :-!

But there's one ticking which made me quite mad: The horrible ticking of a simple Swatch Quartz movement o|o|.

Are you shure there's no fake Swatch Quartz movement inside :-d:-d?? Could be even louder :-d:-d!

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Sorry guys, but I'm gonna lock this. It's really just a thread about something that it isn't. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Thanks for understanding.

eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.