WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is. The hour markers are light blue. The hands are green. I had read this awhile back. Can't remember the magazine...it went in one part of my brain and out the other (like most things do..ask Matt) about the two colors. Then last night in the dark ( I can walk in pitch black in the house...just know it so well) look down at the watch and bingo...oh yeah...I read this once...it's true. John Wilson.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a little harder to see green on the H/M hands...trust me they are green...you can see it better on the second's chrono hand. John Wilson.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Turkey sandwich. Oh, you know I believed you, John Wilson. I've always believed everything everyone tells me. Beer makes you smarter. Toads taste delicious. Those are Coco-puffs in the rabbit cage.

I just charged mine up and went into a dark room. The hands are definitely greener (almost neon) than the dial, which is much paler. I just hadn't seen such a stark contrast before your photo.

eric

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Mine are all green, same shade..but really, I haven't looked that close. There, now I have something to do tonight!

Glimmer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts