WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello , i am Very interested on 2 watches , but i cant decide which one to choose.
And i wanted to know , If you were to buy watch which movement manufacturer would you choose Rhonda or ISA (both quartz) .
The thing is i like the ISA watch outter style better (but i gues thats an entire different matter).
Now i know that rhonda is a more recognized brand , but are ISA movements really /significantly lower quality?
So based solely on movements which one would you choose , why?
Im sorry i asked this but i searched a lot and didnt find any concrete info On the matter.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I actually prefer ISA. Ronda is a decent co. Too but ISA seems to put out better movements. But quartz you can't go wron with reliability. Oh, and make sure you don't get the "Swiss parts" ones. Crap

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually prefer ISA. Ronda is a decent co. Too but ISA seems to put out better movements.p
Ok i will take all of your comment into consideration.
Thanks for the quick reply , just one more question Which one of these 3 would you chose rhonda 515 , rhonda 5040 or the isa 8171?
Have you tried them 3 ?

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
gentlemen4watches said:
Ok i will take all of your comment into consideration.
Thanks for the quick reply , just one more question Which one of these 3 would you chose rhonda 515 , rhonda 5040 or the isa 8171?
Have you tried them 3 ?
I had the Ronda 515 and it's nothing special. It doesn't even have a battery EOL (end of life indicator). The others I haven't tried so I can't speak for them, I'll take a look at the specs in the morning and tell you my opinion. We are here to help! Feel free to ask questions! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts