WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. Ive seen Rubber B offering, but just cant grasp spending $240 for a rubber strap...any other options?

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
On instagram I saw a Swedish seller but I don't think they had orange but they were ~$100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
30 Posts
Title says it all. Ive seen Rubber B offering, but just cant grasp spending $240 for a rubber strap...any other options?
So, you will pay thousands on a watch but ..... about 200 bucks for a strap. I see that the same way as buying an expensive spots car and then *****ing about the cost of new tires so you put the cheap POS on that wont hold the road.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, you will pay thousands on a watch but ..... about 200 bucks for a strap.
Its not about the money, I have plenty of money, it the principal. Paying $240 for a $10 piece of rubber, is not I *got* plenty of money.

I see that the same way as buying an expensive spots car and then *****ing about the cost of new tires so you put the cheap POS on that wont hold the road.
That doesnt even make any sense. The strap on a watch does not effect performance whatsoever. Your just a miserable person.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Its not about the money, I have plenty of money, it the principal. Paying $240 for a $10 piece of rubber, is not I *got* plenty of money.

That doesnt even make any sense. The strap on a watch does not effect performance whatsoever. Your just a miserable person.
Your vs you're look it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts