WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my GW-M5600BC today and I'm in love with it! I never realised that it had a clasp bracelet, I was expecting a resin band! It came with a free screen protector that gives it that retro feel, superb.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I got my GW-M5600BC today and I'm in love with it! I never realised that it had a clasp bracelet, I was expecting a resin band! It came with a free screen protector that gives it that retro feel, superb.
Nice one! Glad that it arrived safely, :-! what's it like altering the bracelet on it? :think:

·
Banned
109 Posts
Generally speaking, I am not wild about the rectangular-faced G-Shocks. However, that particular watch always gets my attention. If I were going to get a "retro" G-Shock, it would be that one.

I like the factory-stealthing, the 5-band timekeeping and the wristband. The only thing I don't like is Casio ought to reduce the lettering on the face by about 70% or 60% to give it a less cluttered look.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I like them also...

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Add me to the list... have this model and it gets MOST of the wrist time right now... LOVE IT... Frog is getting jelous... ;-):-!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.