WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just in this morning. Just trying a few combos but I must say the bracelet is might comfy and I am definitely not a bracelet kinda guy.
Time to get me some PVD Natos and Zulus.
Enjoy the photos!
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wow! Great look with both the leather strap and the rubber one! Especially the rubber made it look bad ass!!

I didn't like the pvd style on this particular watch at first, but these pics has made me want one!
Crap!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks buddy, I actually have it on the Steinhart 24mm rubber n deployant now. Easily squeezed into the lugs!!

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Congrats Peter
i looks Nice on the ISOFRANE Rubber. and most likely would look as Good on a Bunch of Different Natos.

Wear it in Good Health

·
Registered
44 Posts
The watch really looks great... but to me the PVD bracelet simply doesn't look good on it. Both rubber and leather looks amazing though and I'm sure a NATO would brilliant on it as well.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Please share some pics with the steinhart rubber deployment, I have been thinking on getting it myself. I'm especially curious on how it looks at the lugs. Does it look like it has been forced into place?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please share some pics with the steinhart rubber deployment, I have been thinking on getting it myself. I'm especially curious on how it looks at the lugs. Does it look like it has been forced into place?

Here you go, doesn't look like there is much "squishing" going on at the lugs.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory Watch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts