WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Took delivery of a new GW-5600J today. I thought it would never arrive and in fact UPS delivered it at 6:57 pm today. 3 minutes before their official cutoff for my area! I thought for sure a visit to the local UPS was going to be in order.

That drama behind me - the watch is superb. I love the classic looks and the size is just perfect. Not too bulky but not small either. Very comfortable. Dial is very easy to read with large digits and not a lot of other information cluttering up the display. The color of the solar panel really sets the display off. The alarm is loud. Seems louder than the alarm on my GW530A. Band is soft and of high quality and a nice touch on the clasp with a small "G" imprint. No problems syncing the atomic clock manually and the real-time signal strength meter was very helpful to find the best reception possible for the operation. Overall, I love the fact that the watch is accurate, water resistant, rugged and uses solar power.

Thanks to members of the forum for the great information on this site. This is a watch I probably would have overlooked had it not been for the excellent and informative reviews/comments.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival, and welcome to the 5600 club. Post some pictures!! b-):-d:-!

What's next?:think:

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Congrats! :-!

It's a new classic with a clean display. As Seiya-san, a legendary Japanese watches seller, says about it: "Simpler is better". :-!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
congratulations and welcome new member !!!!

its always nice to see the pics of whole procedures from opening the box and onto ur wrist.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Congrats, waiting for the obligatory wrist shot:-!:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Very nice. I would have one myself if they recieved signals here. :-!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts