WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New arrival...Some quick photos.

I really like the watch alot and don't mind the blue strap. It's different and really stands out.

I also have the black rubber strap and want to put that one on but have no idea how to change it. It looks like I need a hex tool but I can't seem to find one smaller enough for the screws. I tried a few hardware stores but none fit..:think:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I forgot to add I don't like the strap too much. It is very stiff and hard to take off your wrist...

·
Registered
888 Posts
Nice! Keep the blue strap, it is the perfect match for your piece. The leather will become softer soon. Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
COngratulations... a nice piece, you don't like the color? or?

Put your strap under water for like 30 min and you will see after that is much better.

Wer it and enjoy it in the best of health !

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Congrats! The strap looks great and like mentioned it will get softer the more you use it. We do need a wrist shot though. ;-) Wear it well and thanks for sharing. :-!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
That's hot! Big congrats to you and may your new 'Mo serve you well!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WRIST SHOTS.....

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am really enjoying this watch. Also the strap is getting better...

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Looks excellent, well done!

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
congrats, i too belive it's a perfect match & the strap will be broken in b4 u know it

·
Registered
219 Posts
Stunning, dial is amazing. I agree though, the strap is less so. Wouldn't it have come with the hex tools to change straps? I thought I read somewhere it should

1 - 17 of 17 Posts