WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

361 - 380 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
wasnt the latest 007 seamster LE only 7007 watches :) :)

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
12,099 Posts
wasnt the latest 007 seamster LE only 7007 watches :) :)
Yep and according to boutique sources over 30,000 enquiries since it sold out. Makes sense why they’ve made a shift to the NTTD being a regular watch but with a slightly controlled production. They seem to trickle into the market which I guess helps keep the interest and demand up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yep, spectre LE has 2 versions, the Seamaster 300 was 7,007 and trades above retail, the other one was like 15k pieces and didn't do as well.
so following that logic there should be at least 15K of a non limited ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yep and according to boutique sources over 30,000 enquiries since it sold out. Makes sense why they’ve made a shift to the NTTD being a regular watch but with a slightly controlled production. They seem to trickle into the market which I guess helps keep the interest and demand up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indeed... that sounds the right straetgy........ and we will never know how many reallty were make

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was told there's a waiting long list from day 1, not sure how that happens, but I get serious Rolex vibes(not in a good way). But I do really want to see that caseback in person.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was told there's a waiting long list from day 1, not sure how that happens, but I get serious Rolex vibes(not in a good way). But I do really want to see that caseback in person.
yes... after I pulled the trigger.. I am not sure as well if I would like the text 50th anniversay on the dial.. would have to see...
I am inn the waiting list in ADs but only one says they will only put in list if you put sa 1K deposit.... weird the difference inn trestment from different ADs in the same city

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love the color combination of the snoopy. I dont know anything about the speedy, but does anybody think omega will release a regular speedy with this color combination and a white dial in place of the silver dial in the future?

·
Registered
117 Posts
the combo is nnice and on trend.. dont think will come as a mainn product but parr of limited editions.. or more special watches... soemthing maybne in the linne of dark side of the moon

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Are there any in the wild yet?
Fratello watches guy has one. But that was likely a gift from Omega, or a special allocation. Otherwise, no.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fratello watches guy has one. But that was likely a gift from Omega, or a special allocation. Otherwise, no.
His unit marked "NOT FOR SALE" at the back (where the S/N normally is), so I will guess that was also a loaner demo. Can't wait for Omega to actually ship the real thing, also wondering how long will it take to get to my term.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
His unit marked "NOT FOR SALE" at the back (where the S/N normally is), so I will guess that was also a loaner demo. Can't wait for Omega to actually ship the real thing, also wondering how to long will it take to get to my term.
Interesting, must have missed that. He's shared seemingly a lot more pics in the private Facebook group so presumed he got to keep it. Suppose this wasn't the case after all, as a NFS inscription is definitely not going to be released permanently into the wild.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone heard from ADs what the timeline is? I'm not sure if I'm being fed the Rolex lie(stick your name on the waiting list, when we both know theres no chance you will ever see this GMT Master). Is it realistic to expect to pick one up within the next 6 months?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Has anyone heard from ADs what the timeline is? I'm not sure if I'm being fed the Rolex lie(stick your name on the waiting list, when we both know theres no chance you will ever see this GMT Master). Is it realistic to expect to pick one up within the next 6 months?
My AD receipt for the Snoopy Award includes a date range of 60 - 180 days from October 2020 -- which IIRC was the best info they had at the time. Looking like closer to 6 - 9 months now given the recent surge of cases in Switzerland and everywhere more recently.

If it gets beyond that, I may pull the plug.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My AD receipt for the Snoopy Award includes a date range of 60 - 180 days from October 2020 -- which IIRC was the best info they had at the time. Looking like closer to 6 - 9 months now given the recent surge of cases in Switzerland and everywhere more recently.

If it gets beyond that, I may pull the plug.
Interesting. I'm looking for a wedding watch and I love everything about this but it may not be a runner ultimately. My AD is closed so I can't even get in touch :(

361 - 380 of 385 Posts