WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had wanted this for awhile but didn't really focus on the hunt for it earlier as i had other watches in sight but came back round to it again recently. i think one of the reasons i held off the hunt was because i wasn't sure what else was in store for the GW-200 lineup and wanted to be sure i got me the ones i liked the most as i wasn't gonna be able to get all of em ;-) i think i should have got it earlier too as the prices have gone up since.

for me personally, the Frogman GW-200s series is one of the best G-shock series around. its looks appeal to me and there are many nice colorways/combos out there too. out of the lot then, the ones that appeal to me most are the ones that i have or had which are the GW-205K-2JR, GW-206K-7JR, GW-206K-7LRG, Dawn Black GW-225A-1JF and this one... GW-203K-4JR, the red jelly frog.

i've been super bz of late so just sharing 2 quick pics of my latest. all the best to the folks here on their safaris too in 2011 :)

cheers, raph

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Cool! Now there's an alternative for people who thought that the only red jelly (Murakami) costs $3,000 :)

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks all :) i'm lovin it... i also had a new addition to the family and around my new born baby i find i can only where the Gs as i don't want my steel/gold watches hurtin the little one. another reason why watch nuts need G-shocks ;-)

cheers
raph

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks all... a couple more pix

... dun have my regular camera gear with me but making do with what i have on hand... hope u like em :)

cheers, raph

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: thanks all... a couple more pix

I've been looking everywhere for this, I love it, congrats!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts