WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale, my limited edition Itay Noy Part Time watch with day and night indicator. I am the second owner of this piece and I am only selling to get more into vintage Rolex and Rolex in general. The watch is practically brand new and it comes mounted on a hirsch lucca strap. The original strap and deployant buckle are like new as well and the watch is working fine to my knowledge. The watch retailed for 5,000 new and I am asking for 2999 shipped net to me for the watch, original strap and deployment, travel case/pillow and hirsch strap. As usual I am taking offers and I am willing to hear people out on what they want to pay PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS HARD TO PRICE AS THEY ALMOST NEVER COME UP PREOWNED BUT I AM WILLING TO HEAR OFFERS!

ITAY NOY timepieces are designed & made by Itay Noy, an award-winning Israeli designer and timepiece maker.

www.itay-noy.com

PART TIME

The watches in this collection contain an in-house dynamic dial with various windows. Each window displays a partial indication about the time and together they complete the full information.
Movements: Caliber IN.DD&6498-1 , mechanical with manual winding, power reserve 38 hours; Ø36.6mm height 4.5 mm, 17 jewels; frequency 21,600 vph
Functions: hours from 6am-6pm, hours from 6pm-6am, analogue hours, moon disk, sun disk, minutes, subsidiary seconds
Case: stainless steel 316L, Ø41.6 mm X 44.6 mm, height 10.6 mm, sapphire crystal, transparent case back, water-resistant to 5 atm
Band: handmade leather band, double folding clasp
Remarks: limited and numbered edition of 24 pieces

IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2165.jpg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts