WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by the camo threads of Gripmaster and others, I decided to break out a couple of mine for a few pics. Unfortunately I don't have any great natural backgrounds for the camo g's to blend into, so I decided to accentuate the camo by putting them against white backgrounds.

Of the 4 camo watches I have, these are my two favorite -- the "Mars" camo and the Maharishi lunar bonsai camo. I especially love how on the Maharishi, the camo pattern is visible on the dial and it almost looks like a mother-of-pearl camo in the way it reflects light. Very cool! :-!

Kind of what I'd call aquamarine blue-ish hues coming off of the dial on this Maharishi -- I like it!!! :)

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
NICCCCCEE mate, nice pics, i might have bumped the odd camo thread today lol how bout some wrist shots of the gd-120-5, do you have it?
cheers
haha Thanks. I don't have the 120-5 -- just the 120-4 (Mars red) and 120-8 (grey camo), and the GDX6900-CM5 (tiger stripe camo) along with the Maharishi.

Very funny! Camo revival!! Great idea!!
Well….revival for me anyway -- I haven't worn them for awhile! ;-) But everywhere I looked in the forum today seemingly, I saw "camo" so….I thought, why not? BTW, great shots of yours outdoors, in the natural elements!! :-!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts