WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Golana Swiss Aqua Pro arrived yesterday...For $139US....what do you think?
StyleAqua Pro 100Model #AQ100-4Gender/SizeMen's LargeCaseStainless SteelBracelet/StrapBlack Leather with Yellow StitchingCrownScrew DownBezelInternal Bi-Directional Rotating Diver's Bezel with Yellow AccentDial ColorBlack wave patternHand IndicatorsBlack And Yellow LuminousHour MarkersLuminous IndexCrystalSapphire Coated CrystalMovementPrecise Swiss QuartzDate CalendarDate at 3 o'clockCase Width44mmCase Length44mm (53mm with lugs)Case Thickness15mmBracelet Width22mmBracelet LengthFits wrist size up to 9.5 inchesClasp TypePin BuckleWater ResistantTo 200 meters (660 feet)Left-handed crown for internal rotating bezel

The only negative thing that I have observed with it is they should have lumed the internal pip - however the internal bezel moves very nicely - both crowns are screw down.

Cheers,

·
2,105 Posts
Love it. I have the black and red. Been thinking of converting mine to use an auto movement since I think the movement is an ETA, the dial feet should be in the same place and probably could get the hands to work as well. Only paid 98 for mine shipped, Ashford was having a sale when I purchased it:-!. I wear it at least once a week. I wasnt sure I would like it since I dont really favor the internal bezel watches but everything just works on this watch. You can see mine in the upper left corner, sorry dont have any single close up pics. Wear it in good health.

Regards,

Ren

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw golana.ch is the website, pretty cool (.ch denotes a swiss site fyi)

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Cool,
when sombody don't know the price, you could sell it for 500 or 700 Bucks
Bob

Only a crooked son of a #%@$! would pull a stunt like that, or mention doing it. So right on :-! now we know you'd be one honest and legit guy to deal with on the sales board.

Thought this forum was about helping one another out to learn more about our interests? Hhhhmmmm :-s

·
Registered
390 Posts
Man I really like that. :-! Good choice.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the feedback...I'll take some more pics when i get back to the office on Monday....btw - thewatchery.com is where you can get them

·
Registered
167 Posts
An ETA auto swap would be awesome... I'm just a bit skeptical that the added depth of the auto would fit.

Would be super cool though.

As it is, the watch looks very very cool... I might have to put one of those on my short list!!

Steve

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Cool watch, Chris, congrats! ;-)

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Jim Skelton has joined WUS!

Cool,
when sombody don't know the price, you could sell it for 500 or 700 Bucks
Bob

·
2,105 Posts
An ETA auto swap would be awesome... I'm just a bit skeptical that the added depth of the auto would fit.

Would be super cool though.

As it is, the watch looks very very cool... I might have to put one of those on my short list!!

Steve
Although I have not cracked mine open, the case is quite thick and there is another company that is using the same case but with some slight modifications that use an auto movement. This beast is about 15mm thick so plenty of room for an auto movement. Maybe next year I will order a movement and get someone to convert it.

Regards,

Ren

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Chris. Amazing watch! beautiful.
I want to buy that Golana too in Amazon, 'cause in Portugal i can't find it. Could you tell me please the weight of the watch!?! How does it feel in the wrist?
By the way, what's the lume of the watch?(sorry, i'm portuguese lol).

Regards.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just flipped in on WUS...just wasn't wearing it...the lume was ok. Not sure on the weight, but it was relatively light (but heavier than Ti).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heavier than Ti? what's Ti?! could you please check the weight for me? i don't like light watches like Swatch and stuff like that because i'm used to my Tag Formula 1 and its weight is perfect!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts